News Cubic Studio

Truth and Reality

The person who died in Kerala, who returned from UAE, turned out to be monkeypox positive

The threat of monkeypox is increasing continuously in the country. Meanwhile, the 22-year-old boy who died in Kerala on Saturday. It was earlier suspected that he was infected with monkeypox, but now a big update has come out about this news.  The boy was found infected with monkeypox in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) itself. His test report has come positive. However, it is not yet confirmed that he died due to monkeypox virus.

Kerala Health Minister Veena George says that the cause of death of a 22-year-old boy from Thrissur was suspected to be monkeypox.  He was found positive for monkeypox in the UAE.  He reached India on July 21, while his test report was found positive a day before leaving the UAE.

The Health Minister says that he was admitted to the hospital on July 27.  Test results have been submitted to him yesterday only.  He was living here with his family.  His samples will be re-examined.  This investigation will be done at the Institute of Virology, Allappuzha.  Investigation is also going on as to why he started his treatment so late.

He said that the Kerala government is waiting to get the final report from the National Institute of Virology, Pune. After that, anything can be said in a clear way.

Let us tell that due to the cases of monkeypox in the country, the tension of the government has increased.  So far, monkeypox infected patients have been found in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. Three cases of monkeypox have been found in Kerala.  The first case of monkeypox was reported in Kerala on 14 July.  Four days later, on July 18, the second case was confirmed, then on July 22, the third case came to light.  The travel history of all three patients was recorded.  All these three patients had returned from UAE and had come in contact with someone infected there.