More than 70 Palestinians killed in Gaza, Hamas said – this is a planned genocide

The fighting between Israel and Hamas in Gaza has eased but is not over. More than 70 Palestinians were killed in a violent incident in Gaza city on Friday. A Hamas official accused Israeli authorities of carrying out a planned massacre.
Ismail al-Thawabta, director general of the Hamas government media office, claimed that the Israeli army directed thousands of Palestinians in eastern Gaza city to move to the western and southern areas and opened fire on them when they arrived.
70 bodies recovered from Tal al-Hawa area
According to al-Thawabta, he further said that rescue teams have recovered 70 bodies from the Tal al-Hawa area and at least 50 people are missing. He further said that some displaced people were carrying white flags and pointing at the Israeli army and saying, ‘We are not fighters, we are displaced. But the Israeli army brutally killed these displaced people. He said that the Israeli army was planning to carry out that massacre in Tal al-Hawa.
Tanks have withdrawn from some areas
The Gaza Civil Emergency Service said it recovered about 60 bodies of Palestinians killed by Israeli forces last week in the Tel al-Hawa area and Sabra in Gaza City. Residents and rescue teams said tanks had withdrawn from some areas, but Israeli snipers and tanks continued to control some land. Rescue teams have asked residents not to return for now.
The United Nations has reiterated its call for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire and the unconditional release of all hostages taken during the conflict. UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric condemned the recovery of bodies in Gaza City, calling it another tragic example of civilian deaths in the ongoing conflict.