News Cubic Studio

Truth and Reality

Uttar Pradesh: Bank employee fainted while working on laptop, died within few minutes, died of heart attack

An employee died while sitting on a chair inside a bank in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh. The entire incident was captured in the CCTV installed in the bank. In the initial investigation, the death is suspected to be due to a heart attack. Fellow employees took him to the hospital, but by then it was too late. The doctors declared him dead.

According to the information, this incident is of June 19, the video of which has now surfaced. Dozens of employees were working sitting on their chairs in a branch of a private bank in Kabrai town of Mahoba. Then Rajesh Shinde (30) fainted while working on the laptop. He fell on the chair itself. When a colleague sitting next to him saw him, he immediately called the rest of the people.

Fellow employees picked up Rajesh and took him to the hospital, where doctors declared him dead. People are shocked by this incident. They cannot believe that the person who was talking a few minutes ago can suddenly die like this. It is being said that bank employee Rajesh Shinde died of a heart attack. The deceased was a resident of Biwar village of the district.

People present in the bank said that the incident happened around 12 noon on June 19. The death of the bank employee was captured in the CCTV camera. When his condition deteriorated, he was taken to the hospital but his life could not be saved. There was chaos in the bank at the time of the incident.

He died while sitting on the chair

It can be seen in the video how the condition of 30-year-old Rajesh Shinde starts deteriorating while sitting on the chair. Then he becomes unconscious. His neck hangs backwards. When other employees sitting with him see Rajesh’s deteriorating condition, they splash water on him. One employee tries to give CPR.

Fellow employees lift Rajesh from the chair and lay him down in the gallery of the bank and keep giving him CPR continuously. Rajesh’s body slowly starts calming down. After which the employees hang him and take him to the hospital in Kabrai in the car parked outside, where after checkup, the doctors declare Rajesh dead. Since this incident on June 19, his family is living in deep shock.