News Cubic Studio

Truth and Reality

Uttar Pradesh / Kalyanpur : Older couple ate poisonous substance, died during treatment

In Kalyanpur city, the wife also consumed poison after seeing that the elderly person had consumed poisonous substance. As the condition worsened, the family admitted him to a private hospital where both of them died. Kalyanpur police, who arrived at the information of the relatives, sent both of them for postmortem.
Premchand Tomar (72), who lives in Balaji Puram, Sparkheda under Kalyanpur police station area, worked as an accountant in a private firm and is survived by wife Maya (68) and two sons Vikas and Shivam. Vikas lives with his wife and child in Akbarpur in Kanpur countryside and works in a Ranian firm, while younger son Shivam advocates. Premchand and Maya were living with the younger son Shivam, his wife and children.

According to family members, the elderly also had problems with slip disc, sugar and BP for a long time. Due to which he was very upset. According to the police, on Sunday evening, Shivam’s wife went to the room to ask her mother-in-law for tea, and saw both lying unconscious on the bed. An empty pesticide bottle was also found nearby. He phoned Shivam and informed the people around him and then the aged couple was admitted to a private hospital. Where Premchandra died on Monday night and Maya died on Tuesday morning. The couple’s death caused bad health to their family members.