According to the National Weather Forecasting Centre of the India Meteorological Department (IMD):
(Dated: 02 June 2021, Time of Issue: 1145 hours IST)
WEATHER FORECAST FOR NORTHWEST INDIA
Main Weather Observations during past 24 hrs ending at 0830 hrs IST of today:
- Rain/Thundershowers occurred at many places over Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Gilgit-Baltistan,Muzaffarabad,ata few places over east Uttar Pradesh and at isolated places over Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, west Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Weather was dry over Delhi.
- Heavyrain occurred at isolated places over east Uttar Pradesh (Barabanki110.0mm).
- Thunderstorm occurred at a few places over Jammu & Kashmir and at isolated places over Himachal Pradesh,Uttarakhand,east Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- Hailstorm occurred at isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir.
- Squall occurred at isolated places over Punjab(Amritsar).
- The Highest maximum temperature over northwest India was 42.8°Crecorded at Phalodi (Rajasthan).
General Weather Forecast fornext 5days(upto 0830 hours IST of 07June
- No large change in maximum temperature during next 48 hours and rise by 02-04°C there after over most parts of Northwest India.
Outlook for subsequent 2days (from0830 hrs IST of 07 June 2021 to0830hrs IST of 09June 2021):
Isolated precipitation likely over Uttarakhand and UttarPradesh and weather is likely to be dry over rest of Northwest India.