Dehradun : In the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat in Uttarakhand, a decision has been taken to provide financial help to the people associated with industry and tourism during the Corona period. Along with this, many other relief decisions were taken. A total of 14 proposals were approved in the cabinet meeting. Government spokesperson and cabinet minister Subodh Uniyal gave the above information.
In view of the COVID effect, the Vatsalya scheme was approved under social security. This will be applicable from March 2020 to March 2022, under this, the child whose parent or guardian dies, will be given free ration, education etc. facility of Rs 3000 per month till 21 years.
It was decided to extend the Craftsman Incentive Scheme to five years. Under this, an award of Rs. 01 lakh will be given to 25 craftsmen.
28 crore 99 lakh rupees will be given to tourism businessmen to compensate for the loss of industries due to COVID effect. Under this, a one-time financial assistance of Rs 5000 per employee will be given to individual beneficiaries at the rate of Rs 2500 per month for 2 months through DBT. Its amount will be 2500 lakhs.
10 thousand per firm will be given to 352 tour operators through DBT. Its amount will be 35.20 lakhs.
10 thousand rupees per firm will be given to 303 adventure tour operators registered for tourism businessmen, its amount will be 30.30 lakhs.
In Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Yojana, interest will be reimbursed on taking loan from April 01 to September 30 under Home Stay Scheme. Its amount will be 200 lakhs.
Registered 631 rafting guides will be given 10 thousand rupees per guide, its amount will be 63.10 lakhs.
The license renewal exemption will have an expenditure load of Rs.06 lakh and the rafting, aerosports license renewal exemption will have an expenditure load of Rs.65 lakh.
Chief Minister Swarozgar Yojana will be implemented under micro (nano enterprise). Under this, small businessmen like sewing, weaving, tea, fruit vendors related to nano industries will be targeted to benefit 20 thousand people affected by the adverse effect of the lockdown, on which the expenditure of 10 crores will be incurred, out of which 05 crores will be borne by Hans Foundation. A subsidy of 5 thousand rupees to every person, due to which the cost of the related industries will be 10 thousand to 15 thousand, 01 thousand will be margin money.
-The ongoing work of Sohan Singh Jeena Medical and Research Institute, Almora’s college campus and the associated Govardhan Tiwari Government Base Hospital, Almora, will be done by the Uttar Pradesh State Construction Corporation while the new work will be done by the Drinking Water Nirman Nigam.
-Uttarakhand Moneylender Regulation Rules 2018 have been approved.
In view of the requirement of land for administrative building, command control etc. under Kedarnath Reconstruction Master Plan, 08 buildings of old Garhwal Development Corporation were allowed to be demolished.
Webcast will be made a working organization for flood control in Badrinath at a cost of 100 crores.
- Higher Education Subordinate Selection Commission had found eligible in the direct recruitment selection process of library clerk on 03 posts against 25 posts, apart from this, 21 candidates were selected according to the list sent by the commission to B.Lib or M.Lib 21 degree holders. A decision will be taken to make rules for the same.
- In the reconstruction of Haridwar Hotel Alaknanda, out of Rs 50 lakh 76 thousand 335, labor cess has been removed and it has been decided to waive the fee charged in the approved map.
- Banks living in rural areas outside the former District Development Authority, if they want to get their map passed, can apply to the District Development Authority, for getting the loan, there is no compulsion to pass the map in rural areas yet.
- It was decided to transfer the land of the residential building of the Justice Department at Tekhla in Uttarkashi and the residential building of public works near Vishwanath temple to the Justice Department.
- The right of allotment/cancellation/transfer/rent of sheds/plots related to state industry was given to the District Magistrate.
In the Amritsar-Kolkata Industrial Corridor under Udham Singh Nagar, it has been decided to give one thousand acres of land in the form of a corridor under 150 km. A trust will be formed for this. In this regard, there will be a tripartite agreement between the State Government, SIDCUL and the National Industrial Corridor Development and Implementation Trust. Smart cities and various hubs will be constructed in this corridor.