News Cubic Studio

Truth and Reality

Uttarakhand : Ankita’s family reached the High Court to get justice for the daughter, HC asked the SIT, what evidence did they collect after the bulldozer was run?

The petition filed regarding the CBI investigation of the famous Ankita Bhandari murder case was heard in the Nainital High Court. In the case, the Single Bench of Senior Justice Sanjay Kumar Mishra asked the SIT that after the bulldozer, what evidence did you collect from the spot? The court has ordered the SIT to present its reply by November 11 through affidavit. The next hearing of the case will be on November 11. In fact, during the hearing in the Nainital High Court today, Ankita Bhandari’s mother Soni Devi and father Birendra Singh gave their application in the petition to get justice for their daughter and the death penalty for the culprits. It was said in his prayer that the SIT is negligent in the investigation, so the investigation of this matter should be done by the CBI. The government is trying to save a VIP in this case from the very beginning.

It has also been said in the application that the factory adjacent to the resort was also burnt in the past to destroy the evidence. Whereas, many evidences could be found there. According to locals, blood stains were seen in the factory. The government even transferred the District Magistrate to save someone. The petitioner says that he is being pressured to withdraw this case. He is also being accused of crowd funding. Ashutosh Negi has filed a petition on behalf of Ankita Bhandari’s family, saying that the police and SIT are hiding important evidence of this case. Ankita’s post-mortem report has not been made public by the SIT yet. In the evening of the day her body was recovered, Ankita’s room was broken without her family members. When Ankita’s medical was done, the police got her medical done without the presence of any woman. Which is against the order of the Supreme Court.

The petitioner says that it was necessary to have a woman while getting the medical done, which the police did not do in this case. On the day she was murdered, Pulkit was in her room at 6 o’clock and Ankita was crying. It has also been said in the petition that there has been misconduct with Ankita. Which the police are not accepting. The police is doing a cover-up in this case. Therefore, this case should be investigated by the CBI.

What was ankita bhandari murder case

It should be noted that Ankita Bhandari (19), a resident of Shrikot in Nandalsu Patti of Pauri district, used to work as a receptionist at Vanantra Resort located in Ganga Bhogpur on Barrage Chila Marg of Rishikesh. Ankita was working in this resort since August 28. She mysteriously went missing on 18 September. After which Pulkit Arya, the owner of the resort, lodged a missing complaint with the revenue police post. Nothing was known of Ankita till 22 September. After this the matter was transferred to Laxmanjhula police station.

At the same time, when the police investigated, the role of the operator of Vanantra Resort and its managers came to the fore. In the interrogation of the employees of the resort, it was found that on September 18 at around eight in the evening, Pulkit Arya, the owner of Ankita Resort, manager Ankit And had left the resort with Bhaskar, but when he returned, Ankita (Receptionist Ankita Bhandari) was not with him. On this basis, the police took the three into custody and interrogated them.

The accused spilled the whole truth in front of the police. The accused had pushed Ankita Bhandari into the canal (Ankita Bhandari Murder Case). Due to which he died. In the case, the police arrested the resort operator Pulkit Arya, son of former Minister of State Vinod Arya (Pulkit Arya father Vinod Arya) and two of his managers on charges of murder. After this, the court sent all three to judicial custody for 14 days. At the same time, on September 24, Ankita’s body was recovered from Cheela Barrage. After which the body was taken to AIIMS Rishikesh. Where his post-mortem was done.

At the same time, the Congressmen along with the villagers created a ruckus outside the mortuary demanding to make public the information about the post-mortem report, but in view of the urgency of the situation, the panel of doctors did not give information about the report hand-in-hand. The post-mortem report found injury marks on his body. On the basis of which it can be said that the owner and his associates were harassing him since 28 August after joining duty in the resort. At the same time, Ankita was cremated in Srinagar. There was a lot of ruckus during this.