The results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections were released on Thursday (December 8). After the bumper victory in Gujarat, there was celebration at the BJP headquarters in Delhi. Many big leaders of BJP including PM Modi, BJP President JP Nadda, Home Minister Amit Shah, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh participated in this celebration. In Gujarat, where the BJP won 156 seats breaking all records, it was reduced to 25 seats in Himachal Pradesh. Prime Minister Narendra Modi after the election results
addressed the supporters and workers present at the BJP headquarters in Delhi.
PM Modi said that the vote share of BJP has not dropped where BJP has not won. Therefore, hearty congratulations to the people of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh. Along with this, while discussing the by-elections, he said that BJP has won in UP’s Rampur. So at the same time, PM Modi also thanked the Election Commission and said that there was no chance of repolling on even a single polling.
Mentioning the election results of Himachal Pradesh, he said that never before had the party been defeated by such a small margin of vote share. Even though BJP remained less than one percent, but the commitment for development will be 100 percent. There will never be any shortage in the rights of Himachal Pradesh. The blessings of Janata Janardan are overwhelming. The public support received by BJP is telling that the future politics is based on development.
PM Modi’s words
- Mentioning the election results of Himachal Pradesh, he said that never before had the party been defeated by such a small margin of vote share. Even though BJP remained less than one percent, but the commitment for development will be 100 percent.
- There will never be any shortage in the rights of Himachal Pradesh. The blessings of Janata Janardan are overwhelming. The public support received by BJP is telling that the future politics is based on development.
Talking about the Gujarat assembly elections, he said that the people of Gujarat have done wonders this time. The people of Gujarat broke records even in breaking records.
- He said that during the election campaign, I had said that Bhupendra Narendra’s record should be broken, which proved to be true. People have voted for BJP rising above the division of caste, class and community.
He said that Narendra was working hard so that Bhupendra could break the record. In Gujarat elections, there were more than one crore such voters who had never seen the Congress rule. This time the youth voted the most.
- The youth votes only when they have faith, when they can see the work of the government directly. When he voted, he broke all the records.
- This means that the youth checked our work and then voted. The youth neither fall under the influence of casteism nor familyism. Youth can be won through vision.
- Talking about the post-pandemic elections, PM Modi said that after the pandemic, the people of the country have only trusted BJP.
- Before the Gujarat elections, the call of the BJP was that the development of the country along with a developed Gujarat. Similarly, when there is a crisis on the country, then the public’s trust is on the BJP.
- He said that the point at which BJP has reached today, it has not reached just like that. Generation after generation has been absorbed in it. Lakhs of dedicated workers laid down their lives for the BJP, then somehow this party was formed.