Lottery won for gold customers, prices fell by more than Rs 3200
New business week is starting from today. In such a situation, if you are also planning to buy gold and silver, then there is very good and important news for you. You have the opportunity to buy gold at an all-time high of Rs 3200 per 10 grams and silver at a rate cheaper than Rs 18000 per kg.
At present, gold is selling near the psychological level of Rs 56000 per 10 grams and silver at Rs 62000 per kg. Gold and silver prices remained on a declining trend during the entire last trading week. In the last trading week, the price of gold declined by Rs 434 per 10 grams and silver by Rs 2348 per kg.
New rate will be released today after two days
Actually, the new business week is starting from today. Today is the first day of the new business week. Earlier in the last business week, there was a rise in the price of gold as well as silver (Gold Price Update) in the bullion market. In such a situation, today everyone’s eyes will be on how gold and silver move in the Indian bullion market on the first day of the new business week.
It may be noted that Indian Bullion Jewelers Association (IBJA) does not issue rates on Saturdays and Sundays except on holidays declared by the Central Government. That is, after the two-day holiday, now the new rate of gold and silver will be released today.
Here was the gold rate last week
- On Friday, gold became costlier by Rs 383 per 10 grams and closed at Rs 55669 per kg.
- Whereas on the last trading day on Thursday, gold price became costlier by Rs 41 per 10 grams and closed at the level of Rs 55286 per 10 grams.
- On the other hand, on Wednesday, gold became cheaper by Rs 844 per 10 grams and closed at Rs 55245 per 10 grams.
- On Monday, gold became cheaper by Rs 14 per 10 grams and closed at Rs 56089 per kg.
- Read more – Petrol Diesel Price: Oil companies have released new rates of petrol and diesel, know the price in your city
Silver move last week
- While gold became costlier on Friday, a decline in the price of silver was recorded. On Friday, silver fell by Rs 2 to close at Rs 61791 per kg.
- Whereas on Thursday, silver fell by Rs 90 to close at Rs 61793 per kg. On the other hand, on Wednesday, silver closed at a level of Rs 61883 per kg with a big fall of Rs 2383.
- On Monday, silver gained Rs 127 to close at Rs 64,266 per kg.
- The market will remain closed on Saturday and Sunday. Now the new rate will be released on Monday. The market will trade at Friday’s rate only. Earlier on Tuesday, the bullion market was closed due to Holi.
Latest 14 to 24 carat gold rate
- After this rise, 24 carat gold became costlier by Rs 383 to Rs 55669, 23 carat gold by Rs 381 to Rs 55446, 22 carat gold by Rs 356 to Rs 50993, 18 carat gold by Rs 287 to Rs 41752 and 14 carat Gold being costlier by Rs 224 is trading at Rs 32566 per 10 grams.
Gold is getting cheaper by Rs 3200 and silver by Rs 18000 from all-time high
After this fall, gold is selling cheaper by Rs 3213 per 10 grams than its all-time high. Let us tell you that before this, gold had made its all-time high on 2 February 2022. On that day gold had gone up to the level of Rs 58882 per ten grams. At the same time, silver was still getting cheaper than its highest level at the rate of Rs 18189 per kg. The all-time high level of silver is Rs 79980 per kg.
Know the latest gold price by giving a missed call
To know the retail rate of 22 carat and 18 carat gold jewellery, you can give a missed call on 8955664433. Rates will be received through SMS in a short while. Along with this, you can visit www.ibja.co or ibjarates.com for continuous updates.