The state government has increased the honorarium of contract sports trainers. For this, six categories of sports trainers have been decided. In these six categories, trainers will be given honorarium ranging from Rs 12 thousand to Rs 45 thousand. The revised rates of honorarium will be implemented from October 1.
Sports Minister expressed gratitude to Chief Minister Dhami
Sports Minister Rekha Arya has expressed gratitude to Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami for this. He said that to groom better players, it is necessary for the honorarium of sports coaches to be respectable. In this sequence, the government has issued this order. To receive full honorarium, they will have to work seven to eight hours a day.
The honorarium of sports trainers in the state was largely low
Let us tell you that the honorarium of sports trainers in the state was very low. For this reason, good coaches prefer to give coaching in private sports institutes instead of sports departments. In view of this, the Sports Department decided to increase the honorarium of the trainers. The Cabinet had also given its approval to this. Now its mandate has been issued. In this, trainers have been placed in six categories.
- First Category: In the first category, Arjuna or Dronacharya Award recipients, players who have participated in the Olympics, World Cup, medal winners of the Commonwealth and Asian Games, as well as players and coaches who have received diplomas and training in regular courses from NIS have been included. They will be given an honorarium of Rs 45 thousand.
- Second Category: In the second category, Asian and Commonwealth medal winning players and coaches, players and coaches participating in Asian and Commonwealth Games and who have done NIS diploma have been included. They will be given an honorarium of Rs 35 thousand.
- Third Category: The third category includes players participating in Asian and Commonwealth Games, players participating in other international competitions and diploma holders receiving regular training from NIS. They will be given an honorarium of Rs 25 thousand.
- Fourth Category: Medal winning players and coaches in the Senior National Competition have been kept in the fourth category. They will be given an honorarium of Rs 20 thousand.
- Fifth Category: In the fifth category, medal winners in Senior Category National, All India Inter University Competition and Medal winners in All India Competition have been kept. They will be given an honorarium of Rs 15 thousand.
- Sixth Category: Participation in All India Inter University Competition in 6th class, Participation in Senior North Zone Competition, Medal winners in Junior National, Sub Junior National, National School Games, NIS certificate holder, Services in Indian Service, Command, Medal in All India Police Competition. Winning players and coaches have been included. They will be given an honorarium of Rs 12 thousand.