From UP to Bihar and Jharkhand, the effect of monsoon is now visible. The Indian Meteorological Department has predicted rain and thundershowers in parts of Uttar Pradesh during the next 1-2 hours on Saturday. The Meteorological Department has already issued an alert for heavy rain accompanied by thunder and lightning in some parts of West Bengal and also in Odisha and Chhattisgarh. It is raining in Bihar right now.
Heavy rains have continued over most parts of East India and adjoining Central India since Friday. According to the Meteorological Department, Monsoon has reached some more areas of South Gujarat, remaining areas of Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, some parts of South Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and South Gujarat. So let’s know what kind of weather will be in which part of the country.
1. During the next 2 hours, it will rain in Kasganj, Bijnor, Deoband, Nazibabad, Roorkee, Sharanpur, Chandpur, Amroha, Moradabad, Rampur, Sambhal, Chandausi, Bilari, Atrauli and adjoining areas of Uttar Pradesh. At the same time, it is raining continuously in Bihar.
- Heavy rain can be seen over Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Sikkim, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Telangana. According to the Meteorological Department, there is a possibility of strong winds (speed of 25 to 35 kmph) in the plains of northwestern India for the next four days.
- Heavy rain is expected at isolated places over Bihar, Uttarakhand as well as other parts of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan in next 4-5 days. Rest of North West India will receive heavy rainfall during 11-14 June. On the other hand, on June 12-13, there will be heavy rain at different places.
- Heavy rain is expected at isolated places over Bihar, Uttarakhand as well as other parts of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan in the next 4-5 days. Rest of North West India will receive heavy rainfall during 11-14 June. On the other hand, on June 12-13, there will be heavy rain at different places.
- Kerala is very likely to receive heavy rainfall at isolated places during June 11 to 15, while Konkan and Goa are very likely to receive very heavy rainfall during the same period. Heavy to very heavy rainfall is very likely to occur over Coastal and adjoining Ghat districts of Maharashtra and Coastal Karnataka as well.
- Issuing a rain alert, the IMD said that favorable conditions for further advance of Southwest Monsoon into Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, remaining parts of Chhattisgarh and Odisha, entire West Bengal and Jharkhand and parts of Bihar and East Uttar Pradesh. Will be