Nowadays the cases of love jihad are continuously spreading. Many cases of Love Jihad are appearing in the front pages of newspapers. When will there be a ban on the cases of Love Jihad, when will the solution be found, this question is arising in everyone’s mind. Now the Uttarakhand government has taken a big decision to curb love jihad. Let us tell you that in the cabinet meeting held on Wednesday under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami, a decision was taken to stop forced conversions. In the cabinet meeting, strict amendments have been made in the conversion law, under which from now on, forced conversion will be a cognizable offence. The new law provides for 10 years of imprisonment. This decision has been taken to stop the cases of forced conversion and love jihad. Apart from this, let us tell you that a decision has also been taken to rehabilitate 1326 families affected by the construction of Jamrani dam.
Let’s know what are the big decisions:
- Strict amendments made in conversion law in Uttarakhand
- Forced conversion will now be a cognizable offense in Uttarakhand
- Provision of 10 years of punishment in the new law
- There will be a ban in the case of forced conversion and love jihad.
- 1326 families affected by the construction of Jampani dam will be rehabilitated
- On the other hand, the affected will be rehabilitated under the act made in the year 2013.
- Cattle herders got relief from the cabinet meeting
- The subsidy on straw was increased.
- 50 percent subsidy will be given on straw, and 75 percent subsidy on Shailesh
- Payment made in four phases to companies providing employment in skill development
- Seal on shifting of High Court to Haldwani
- Cabinet nod for enacting conversion law in the state