You can save your important documents like vehicle registration, driving license and marksheet in DigiLocker. However, there is a dedicated DigiLocker website and app for this service.
This service of Government of India is now also available on WhatsApp. You can easily download your documents like Aadhaar Card and PAN Card from DigiLocker through MyGov Helpdesk WhatsApp Chatbot.
How to download Aadhaar PAN on WhatsApp?
- First of all you have to save MyGov helpdesk contact number +91 9013151515 in your phone
- Now you have to open your WhatsApp and refresh the contact list
- Now you have to search and open MyGov Helpdesk Chatbot
- After this send the message of Hi to the MyGov Helpdesk Chatbot
- In this chatbot you will get the option to choose a service in DigiLocker or Covin
- Here you have to choose DigiLocker Services, after that tap on Yes
- Now helpdesk chatbot will ask you about DigiLocker account
- Then the chatbot will ask you to link and authenticate your DigiLocker account with your 12 digit Aadhaar number. After this enter the Aadhaar number and click
- Now you will get an OTP, your mobile number will be registered by feeding it at the given place.
- Document linked with DigiLocker account will appear in the chatbot list
- After that download, type, send number option will appear
- In this way your document will be available for download in PDF format.