Two blasts took place in Narwal area of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday morning. ADGP of Jammu Zone Mukesh Singh told that information has been received about the injuries of 7 people in this blast. After the blast, senior officers of Jammu Police have reached the spot. A senior police officer said that two vehicles were reported to have exploded, due to which 6 people were reported injured. The injured have been taken to the nearest hospital.
The police officer said, “The area has been cordoned off and senior police officers along with other police personnel are at the spot and further investigation is underway.” According to the information, the first blast took place at around 11:00 am in ward number 7 of Transport Nagar. Just 15 to 20 minutes after this, there was another blast in the same area. In the preliminary investigation, it has been revealed that sticky bombs were used in both these blasts.
Terrorists wanted to do Dangri Party-2
Another important thing has come to the fore in the investigation so far. Due to the blast in Narwal’s Transport Nagar, the terrorists wanted to do Dangri Part Two. In fact, the first blast took place in ward number 7 at around 11:00 am and the terrorists carried out the second blast to target the crowd and the security forces who had come to see the blast.
The Deputy Mayor of the area Baldev Singh Baloria has also reacted to the blast. He said, “I asked the officials and they told me that only after investigation they would be able to say whether the blasts were accidental or militancy-related. I am told that 7 people have been injured and some of them are in critical condition. ”
Security agencies alert
Let us tell you that before January 26, security agencies had issued an alert regarding the fact that a major incident could happen in Jammu anytime. On the other hand, Bharat Jodo Yatra is also going on in Jammu under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi. In such a situation, questions can also arise regarding the security of Rahul Gandhi.