Former Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad held a press conference, enumerated the merits of the Union Budget 2023-2024
Former Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad told the merits of the Union Budget 2023-2024 through a press conference. The high command has made a plan that ministers and former ministers have to tell the merits of the budget to the people across the country. Former Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said that this budget is all-encompassing, all-touching.
These are the qualities
- The agenda of this budget is to make India a developed country of the world.
- India’s growth rate is going to be around 7%.
- Arrangements have been made for free food to 80 crore people of the country.
- BJP has planted 220 crore vaccines across the country, this vaccine is Make in India.
- FDI came in India despite all the difficulties
- Two mobile factories in 2014 today there are 270 mobile factories
- India’s agricultural development is the center of this budget, for this the credit of 20 lakh crores is the highest ever.
- Talented youth of Uttarakhand get active in agriculture and take advantage of start-ups.
- All committees have been digitized in Uttarakhand.
- 6000 crores to fisheries i.e. blue economy
- A big provision has also been made for coarse grain i.e. Shree Anna Yojana.
- 10 lakh crore for infra structure.
- 2 lakh 40 thousand crores for railways out of which 5004 crores for Uttarakhand alone.
- Special concern has been taken for the women of the country.
- It is a matter of great pride that the daughters of the country were leading every contingent of the army in the parade on the path of duty on 26th January.
- In the budget, 30 Skill India Digital Centers will be opened for the youth, due to which 47 lakh youths will get Styphon in the next 3 years.
- Nursing colleges will be opened in 150 medical colleges of the country, Uttarakhand will also get 3 to 4 nursing colleges.
- Talking about taxation proposals, earlier tax was not applicable up to 5 lakhs, now this limit has been increased to 7 lakhs.
- 6 crore 97 lakh people had filed income tax in 20-21
In 22–23, more than 7 crore people filed income tax