There is good news for the youth who are looking for Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri 2022). Vacancy (India Post Office Recruitment 2022) has come out for more than 98000 posts in the Department of Posts. These recruitments are going to happen on the posts of Postman, Mail Guard and MTS. Its notification has been issued. Candidates willing to apply for these posts can fill their application form by visiting the official website of India Post Office, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Postman – 59,099 Posts
- Multi Tasking – 37,539 Posts
- Mail Guard – 1,445 Posts
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Postman – Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 32 Years
- Mail Guard – Minimum 18 Years Maximum 32 Years
- Musty Tasking Staff – Minimum 18 Years Maximum 32 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC, PWD and PH candidates as per rules
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- 10th-12th pass candidates from any recognized board can apply for these posts.
- Candidates should have knowledge of computer.
How to Apply India Post Office Online Form
- First of all go to the official website of Indian Postal Department, gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘India Post Recruitment 2022’ on the home page.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Fill your credentials and complete the registration.
- Now fill the details asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Download your application form.
- Also take a printout of the same for future use.